Youth Career Exploration Program
- To be the organization of choice for students to
explore their career choices.
- To provide the students with positive role models in
the various career fields.
- To provide students with information regarding high
school, college requirements and professional /career
- To encourage participants to make planned choices
regarding their future.
- To facilitate students career selection process by
matching their personal interests and skills to
academic and career choices.
- Bridge gaps to help our students identify and match
their interests and desires with prospective career
- Provide advise and guidance-gained from local
professional leaders in their respective fields-on the
requirements to enter a particular field, regionally or
other designated area.
- Provide effective workshops for students and their
parents on the required High School and College
Preparatory courses needed to enter their chosen
- Provide counseling on subjects/courses contained in
the high school completion requirements to enter the
college or the technical field of choice desired by the
- Comparative analysis of existing programs in Atlanta
area that reference or provide some form of career
Career Subjects Grouping